Speedway Website: www.penncan.com
Pit Fees: Saturday $30
Pit Gates Open: Saturday 2 PM
Grandstand Prices: Saturday $12for Adults, $10 for student (12-16) and seniors 62 and over.
11 and younger free!
Grandstand Gates: Saturday 3:00 PM
Drivers Meeting: Saturday 3:45 PM
Practice: Saturday 4:30 PM
Race Time: Saturday 5:00PM
Rain Date: Sunday May 5th
Divisions: Feature Event
2. Open Sportsman 25 Laps $850 to win
3. Xcel 600 Modifieds: 20 Laps $500 to win
4. Factory Stocks 20 Laps $250 to win
5. 4 Cylinders: 20 Laps $125to win
General Race Rules:
Saturday April 13th:
Street Stock Rules: ROC Series Rules
Tire Rule: Both rear tires must be the track tire used by Penn Can Speedway. Fronts are not mandated and open to drivers choice.
Entry Fee: $25
Open Sportsman: ROC Series Rules
Right Rear Compound: 38, 44, 48.
Left Rear Compound: 33, 44.
Fronts: Minimum 33 compound (may go harder)
Sportsman (2 barrel carb.) aluminum wheels 2,500 lbs.
Sportsman (2 barrel carb.) steel wheels 2,450 lbs.
602 Crate motor on steel wheels 2,300 lbs.
602 Crate motor on aluminum wheels 2,350 lbs.
NO mixing and matching of rules.
Xcel 600 Rules: Xcel Modified tour series rules will be followed.
Tires: Hoosier Xcel stamped tire. RR 10lbs
Weight: 900lbs with driver
Factory Stock Rules:
Penn Can Speedway Rules
Tires: D.O.T approved passenger car tires. No snows, Hoosiers, McCreary, M&H, Goodyear, Towel City, Diamond Backs or any other racing type tires allowed.
Weight Info: 3200 lbs
Stock 2 or 4 barrel carburetors or stock fuel injection allowed. Carburetor or fuel injection must have come on the engine for that car. (No aftermarket Holleys, no adapters).
Four Cylinder Rules:
Penn Can Speedway Rules
Tires: Tires and wheels must be stock size for the model of the car. No racing tires or recaps.No aggressive tread design
GENERAL RULES AND PROCEDURES
· All drivers will draw for starting positions for heats and top finishers will draw for the feature.
· All feature laps will be green flag laps. Caution laps will not count except Ironman 100. ROC procedure to be followed. Caution laps count between lap 25 to 75.
· Raceceiver or scanner required in all divisions. No exceptions. Frequency 454.000
· Factory Stocks: New cars are welcome but will start at the rear of the qualified cars.
· Factory Stocks will line-up using the feature event line up from October with new cars at the rear. All cars will participate in two practice heats for setup purposes only.
For more information please contact the Penn Can Speedway offices at (570) 585-9928 or log on to www.penncan.com.